Saturday, June 11, 2011

June and Graduation Season

June is upon us and so is graduation and wedding season.   My son just graduated from college, he has 4 weddings to attend and he is in three of them.  Definitely a busy time for celebrations.

Here is what is going on in my creative world:  I have finished 4 college afghans and am working on the 5th one.  the fifth one is for my neice,  so I wanted to make a special one for her.  Maddie chose Gaelic Bay Afghan  which I believe is from Lion Brand Yarn.   It is a solid, ocean wave  type of pattern-- so it will take some time to get it done.  Maddie is attending Gonzaga University  with school colors of read white and blue.   I definitely feel like I  am working on a patrotic project.  Pictures to follow

Later as my hooks are calling................Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment