Thursday, March 12, 2009

Minnesota Musings

This time of year we say, "Spring is coming, I can feel it!" Well I can honestly say I do not "feel" spring this week.
You ask why? Well the weather has turned a bit cold for us, we had a typical storm move through and afterwards came the cold winds and temperatures, like below zero temps and wind chills again. Not too much fun this late in the winter.
They say we are going to get warmer, like temps in the 50's in a couple days, maybe then I can "feel" spring is in the air.
This week, I started a college afghan for my nephew and Godson. He will be attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison. This warrents a special afghan pattern, so I am experimenting, with the shadowbox stitch. And red and white colors for Go Badgers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment